Total Calories: 253
1. Pack spaghetti into sandwich bag.
2. Place breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley and pepper into snack bag.
3. Carry everything else in separate snack bags.
1. Bring water to boil.
2. Add pasta and cook for time on pkg; drain, reserving 1/2 of the water.
3. Add oil, olives, lemon juice, tuna and reserved water to the pot.
4. Toss to combine.
5. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and toss to combine.
Fun Fact: Contrary to what you might think, eggs keep quite well on a camping trips.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.