1. Preheat grill to medium- heat; clean and lightly oil grill.
2. Brush peppers with oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill, covered until lightly charred and tender, approx. 4-5 min.
4. Transfer to cutting board; cut into thin slices.
5. Grill flatbread until undersides begin to char (1-2 minutes); flip and top with peppers, cheeses and red pepper flakes.
6. Season with salt and pepper, cover and cook until cheese melts, approx. 3-4 min.
7. Top with oregano and serve.
Fun Fact: Rain is likely to occur if the trees are showing the undersides of their leaves.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.