Total Calories: 30
1. Preheat outdoor grill to high heat.
2. Peel and slice onion into 8 wedges, leaving the base of the onion intact.
3. Pull apart wedges slightly and place butter, garlic salt and pepper inside onion.
4. Wrap onion tightly in foil.
5. Place on grill and cook 45 minutes or until onion is translucent and lightly browned.
Fun Fact: Build your campfire away from tree and underbrush root systems. You might never guess, but these can also catch on fire.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.