1. Pack dry ingredients in quart freezer bag.
2. Put chicken and soy in separate bag.
1. Bring water to near boil.
2. Add to bag with dry ingredients.
3. Add chicken and soy.
4. Seal tightly and put in cozy for 15 minutes.
5. Serve over instant rice, ramen or mashed potatoes.
Fun Fact: Use a pine cone or a handful of sand to scrub your dishes clean. That way you are not always searching for the dirty, smelly pot scrubby.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.