1. Place all mayonnaise ingredients into food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Put into sealable container.
1. Place tortilla into pan coated with olive oil.
2. Top with 1/4 of the cheese, beans and salmon.
3. Drizzle with mayonnaise.
4. Cook 2-3 minutes until bottom is brown and cheese is melted.
5. Fold in half; repeat for remaining tortillas.
6. Cut into half and serve warm.
Quote: "Remember that time spent on a rock climb isn't subtracted from your life span." - Will Niccolls
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.