Total Calories: 82
1. Make a packet of the spices, mushrooms, tomatoes and raisins.
2. Put couscous and pine nuts in separate baggies.
1. Bring 2 to 2 1/2 cups water to a boil.
2. Add mushroom/spice packet and let sit off the heat a few minutes to rehydrate mushrooms and tomatoes. Adjust salt as needed.
3. Bring back to a boil and add canned chicken and couscous, stir briefly to combine.
4. Remove from heat and cover until all water is absorbed. If too dry add a little more hot water and let sit a couple of minutes.
5. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts before serving.
Fun Fact: Protect toilet paper from rain and dirt by storing in a plastic tub (like a Folgers Coffee container).
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.