1. Finely dice onion, garlic and ginger and place into separate sealable bags.
2. Cut pork into strips; place into sealable bag.
1. Add onion, garlic and ginger to fry pan.
2. Add pork and cook until onion is soft and pork is dark.
3. Add soy sauce, water, lemon juice and bouillon.
4. Simmer on low for approx. 30 minutes.
5. Serve with boiled or fried rice.
Quote: "Carstensz Pyramid would be by far the most technical mountain I would have ever climbed." Jordon Romero, youngest Seven Summits climber
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.