1. Mix marinade according to package directions; marinate steak overnight in refrigerator or in 1 gallon freezer bag and freeze for the trip.
2. Dice jalapeños and garlic; chop cilantro; place into separate Ziploc bags.
1. To hot pan with olive oil, add steak and cook to desired doneness; wrap in foil to retain heat.
2. Wipe out pot; add olive oil, garlic and jalapeños; bring to sizzle.
3. Add water (amount per box instructions), 1/2 of cilantro and the lime juice; bring to boil.
4. Add minute rice; turn off heat and cover 5-7 minutes.
5. Serve on tortillas or in bowls; garnish with remaining cilantro.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.