1. Pack all ingredients separately in small bags or reusable containers.
ON THE TRAIL:
1. Heat 1/3 cup of water to a boil and then mix in espresso and Kahlua.
2. Make pudding in separate bowl according to package directions using powdered milk and 2 cups of water.
3. Place six ladyfingers in the bottom of a pot or bowl, drizzle half of the espresso mixture over them and then spread half of the pudding on top.
4. Place six more ladyfingers on top and then repeat espresso mixture and pudding to create a second layer.
5. Use a pocket knife to shave thin strips of chocolate form candy bar, and sprinkle these over the tiramisu.
Fun Fact: Fill your water bottle with boiling hot water, wrap it in a towel, and put it in your sleeping bag a few minutes before you climb in. This makes for cozy sleeping quarters.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.