AT HOME or AT CAMP:
1. Cook bacon in large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat until evenly browned.
2. Drain and cut into bite sized pieces; set aside.
3. Add meat and onion to the skillet and cook until no longer pink and onion is tender; drain.
4. Stir bacon, beans, and sauce into the meat and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to medium low; place biscuits in single layer over the top of the mixture.
6. Cover and simmer about 10 min. or until biscuits are brown.
7. Place two biscuits on each plate and spoon beans over.
Fun Fact: Use lamp oil on your legs to prevent chiggers. Chiggers tunnel into your flesh to lay their eggs.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.