Total Calories: 552
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In large bowl with mixer at low speed beat first 5 ingredients.
3. Add 1/2 C. of the brown sugar and beat 2 minutes at medium speed (mixture will look dry).
4. With lightly floured hands, shape mixture into a ball, then pat into 8"by 8" baking pan.
5. In small bowl with hand beater, beat eggs with remaining 1/4 C. brown sugar; stir in almonds and coconut.
6. Pour evenly over mixture in pan.
7. Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool in pan on rack.
9. Cut into 12 pieces and put into small sealable plastic bags for the trail.
Fun Fact: When your body shivers it creates heat.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.