Total Calories: 57
Yield: 4 (8 ounce) canning jars
• Follow the directions provided in the package of Pomona’s Universal Pectin. Pomona’s pectin can be used with sugar, honey, fruit juice, artificial sweetener, or stevia extract. Use the “All Fruit Recipes.”
• Wash, rinse, and sterilize 4 (8-ounce) canning jars. Clean the berries, remove the hulls, and mash. To get 3 cups mashed berries, use 1 1/2 quarts of fresh berries. Place in a saucepan.
• Add 4 teaspoons calcium water to the berries, and stir well. See the package directions for making calcium water.
• In another small saucepan, bring the juice concentrate to a boil. Place in a blender. Add 2 teaspoons of pectin powder and blend 1 to 2 minutes until the powder is dissolved.
• Bring the fruit to a boil in the saucepan. Add the dissolved pectin/juice concentrate. Stir vigorously for 1 minute. Stir in the stevia extract. Return to a boil and remove from the heat.
• Fill jars to 1/2-inch from the top. Screw on 2-piece lids. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove from the water and let the jars cool. Lids should pop to be sealed.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.