* The first ingredient was used whenever a choice is given (such as 1/3 cup sour cream or plain yogurt).
* The first ingredient amount was used whenever a range is given (such as 3 to 3 ½-pound cut-up broiler-fryer chicken).
* The first serving number was used wherever a range is given (such as 4 to 6 servings).
* "If desired" ingredients and recipe variations were not included (such as sprinkle with brown sugar if desired).
* Only the amount of a marinade or frying oil that is estimated to be absorbed by the food during preparation or cooking was calculated.
From "Betty Crocker's Dinner Made Easy With Rotisserie Chicken." Text Copyright 2004 General Mills. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.