Total Calories: 103
Mix milk and salt with a dash of herbs or seasoning in shallow dish. In a second dish, combine bread crumbs or crushed flakes with paprika and mustard, chili powder, grated cheese, and snipped parsley. Start heating oven to 500°. Now, with one hand, dip each piece of fish into milk, then with other hand roll it in crumbs, arranging side-by-side, in greased shallow baking dish lined with foil. Drizzle a little salad oil or melted butter onto fish. Then bake 12 -15 minutes or until golden and easily flakes with fork, but still moist.
Fun Fact: Facts about Utah’s Great Salt Lake:
• The largest salt lake in the western hemisphere.
• The largest U.S. lake west of the Mississippi River.
• The 4th largest terminal lake (no outlet) in the world.
• It is a remnant of Lake Bonneville, a prehistoric lake that was 10 times larger than the Great Salt Lake.
• On average, it is about 75 miles long, and 28 miles wide, 35 feet deep, and covers 1,700 square miles. But the lake's size fluctuates substantially due to its shallowness.
• There are eight named islands in the lake that have never been totally sub-merged during historic time.
• It is typically 3 to 5 times saltier than the ocean.
• It has no fish; the largest aquatic critters are brine shrimp.
• It is one of the largest migratory bird magnets in Western North America.
• The salt industries extract about 2.5 million tons of sodium chloride and other salts and elements from the lake annually.
• No streams empty from the lake, and its high salinity is caused by the accumulation of minerals with no removal and the accompanying water evaporation.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.