Total Calories: 260
1. At least 2 hours or up to 6 hours before serving:
2. In a plastic bag, mix flour, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Add meat and shake until pork is evenly coated with all of the flour mixture. In a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown pork in oil for 4 minutes.
3. Add onion, celery and carrots. Sauté for 3 minutes. Pour mixture into a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate.
4. Add water, tomato paste and bouillon granules to skillet. Cook and scrape to loosen particles from bottom of skillet set aside.
5. Layer apples on top of pork and vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover with a double thickness of foil. If making ahead, refrigerate up to 4 hours, letting stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.
6. Bake, covered, in a preheated 325° oven for 1 1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender. Garnish with celery leaves or parsley if desired.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.