Total Calories: 110
1. If using the chiles, tear them open and remove the veins and seeds. Soak the chiles in the vinegar for 30 minutes, or until soft.
2. Combine the chiles (or chile powder), vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, cinnamon, and cloves in a blender and process to a smooth, wet paste.
3. Cut the pork loin into 4 broad, thin (1/4 inch thick) sheets. Spread each piece of pork with the adobo mixture and stack in a nonreactive baking dish. Cover and let marinate, in the refrigerator, for 4 to 6 hours.
4. Preheat the grill to high.
5. When ready to grill, oil the grill grate. Arrange the slices on the hot grate and grill, turning with tongs, until nicely browned and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
6. Serve immediately, accompanied by the tortillas, the guacamole, and salsa, wrapping the pork and condiments in the tortillas.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.