Total Calories: 121
1. Microwave spinach in 1 1/2-quart casserole 5-6 minutes on high. Drain.
2. Layer mushrooms and fish over spinach
3. In bowl, combine milk, flour, salt, and tarragon, mixing well, and add margarine. Microwave 2-3 minutes on HIGH or until mixture boils and thickens, stirring once or twice.
4. Stir in lemon juice. Pour mixture over fish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
5. Cover. Microwave 7-10 minutes on HIGH or until fish flakes with fork.
4 Learn Meat
Total Fat 6 grams
Saturated Fat 2 grams
Cholesterol 55 milligrams
Sodium 570 milligrams (without added salt 283 milligrams)
Total Carbohydrate 9 grams
Dietary Fiber 3 grams
Protein 27 grams
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.