Total Calories: 429
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. In medium bowl beat together egg yolks, sour cream, and buttermilk add dry ingredients alternately with mixture of oil and butter or margarine. Stir until batter is smooth and free of lumps. Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into batter. Spoon into preheated waffle iron and bake. Serve with one of the following toppings:
1. A thin spread of sour cream topped with bits of jelly.
2. A sprinkling of confectioners' sugar.
3. Flavored whipped cream and sugared berries-strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries.
4. Any kind of homemade fruit syrups or sauces. Try Apple Topping
5. Freshly sliced peaches and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.