Total Calories: 50
1. Slice tomatoes and bread. Turn on skillet to medium.
2. Spread butter evenly on one side of each bread slice.
3. Sprinkle with cumin.
4. Place two bread slices buttered side down in pre-heated skillet.
5. Top each with slice of cheese, 3 tomato slices, second slice of cheese, and bread slices buttered side up.
6. Cook sandwiches until browned on each side, turning once.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.