Total Calories: 50
1. Slice tomatoes and bread. Turn on skillet to medium.
2. Spread butter evenly on one side of each bread slice.
3. Sprinkle with cumin.
4. Place two bread slices buttered side down in pre-heated skillet.
5. Top each with slice of cheese, 3 tomato slices, second slice of cheese, and bread slices buttered side up.
6. Cook sandwiches until browned on each side, turning once.
This Spicy Grilled Cheese recipe is from the Cook'n in College Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.