Total Calories: 331
1. Combine rice, water, chopped garlic, and cilantro. Prepare according to directions on rice package.
2. Slice mushrooms. Chop onion and carrots.
3. Put vegetables in microwave, with salt to taste. Cover with water and microwave for 2-4 minutes or until carrots are tender (not mushy). Drain any excess water.
4. Melt 1 tbsp. butter.
5. Mix together cooked vegetables and cooked rice. Pour butter in and mix. S
6. Season to taste and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.