Total Calories: 173
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F and melt butter on cookie sheet.
2. Mix oregano, parmesan cheese, onion powder, salt, pepper, and flour in a plastic freezer bag. Shake.
3. In small portions add the sliced potatoes. Shake, evenly coating potatoes.
4. Put potatoes slices on buttered cookie sheet.
5. Bake for one hour, flipping potatoes half way through.
6. Cool slightly and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.