Total Calories: 155
1. Put peas into saucepan, cover with 2 cups milk.
2. Wisk other cup of milk with cornstarch until all is dissolved.
3. Add butter to saucepan, when close to boiling add milk and cornstarch mixture.
4. Stir constantly, lower heat, stop adding mixture when it is thick enough. Do not boil.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Pour cream peas onto bread or toast and serve.
This Cream Peas recipe is from the Cook'n in College Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.