Total Calories: 560
1. Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
2. In a large saucepan, heat 1 tsp. of cooking oil over medium heat, after the oil starts to sizzle, add the minced garlic and cook until it's tender. Then add the chicken broth, water, and salsa.
3. Stir in the chopped chicken and corn. Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium low and place a cover over the saucepan for about 5 minutes.
5. Remove from burner mix in the tortilla chips and cheese. Serve.
This Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe is from the Cook'n in College Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, meal planning software, cooking software, recipe manager, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best recipe organizer and menu planner out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful cooking recipe program. I think this is the best recipe program there is!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.