1. Melt butter over medium heat in small skillet.
2. Lay tortilla in skillet and add cheese. Melt the cheese, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Place another tortilla on the melted cheese and flip to brown other side, 2-3 minutes.
4. Repeat until you have the desired amount of quesadillas made.
5. Cut into 4 triangles and serve with salsa and sour cream.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.