Total Calories: 242
1. Bring a large sauce pan with at least one quart of water to boil, rapid bubbles.
2. Add raw noodles and bring to a slow boil with gentle bubbles, cook for approximately 20 minutes or until tender.
3. Remove from heat. Drain the water.
4. Add the butter and stir gently to melt and distribute the butter equally.
5. Add poppy seeds and stir gently. Serve with other entrée items.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.