Total Calories: 152
1. Grate or zest peel from one orange before slicing; set zest aside.
2. Peel oranges and slice them thinly and horizontally, reserving juice that collects during slicing.
3. Wash and dry baby spinach. If using larger spinach, break up large leaves and discard woody stems.
4. Slice onions into whole rings.
5. To prepare the dressing, mix vinegar, olive oil, tarragon, orange zest, and leftover orange juice in a bowl. Whisk together and set aside.
6. Place spinach and onion rings in a large wok with a nonstick surface. Add ¼ cup water, cover, and steam just until spinach wilts, but remains bright green.
7. Arrange on two salad plates, top with orange slices, and sprinkle pecans over top.
8. Sprinkle ? cup dressing over each salad.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.