Total Calories: 322
1. Wash sole and pat dry.
2. Marinate 15 minutes in lime juice, tequila, and salt. While sole is marinating, prepare lime cream.
3. Roll each filet into a round spiral, skin inside, and steam 10 minutes.
4. Arrange over a bed of roasted zucchini and bell peppers.
5. Drizzle Avocado Lime Cream (see recipe below) on top.
6. Serve with a Super Salad of wilted spinach, oranges, onions, and pecans and a side dish of organic couscous.
LIME CREAM DIRECTIONS
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor and puree.
2. Use as drizzle.
3. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, cherry tomatoes, or black olives.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.