Total Calories: 288
1. Wash and cut eggplants, zucchini, and squash lengthwise. Peppers may be cut into quarters.
2. Brush cut-sides of vegetables with a small amount of sesame oil.
3. Preheat grill and place vegetables over high heat, cut-sides down.
4. Grill until vegetables are browned, but not blackened.
5. Turn vegetables over and grill 3-4 minutes until soft, but still crisp.
6. Serve topped with sesame seeds and freshly ground pepper blend.
Super Salad : romaine lettuce, mini mixed bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.