Total Calories: 301
1. Brown beef in a 3½-quart pressure cooker that has been coated with cooking spray.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and tomatoes.
3. Add water, soup base, bay leaf, oregano, and black pepper.
4. Lock lid in place and bring pressure to second red ring (15 psi).
5. Cook 15 minutes.
6. Allow pressure to drop of its own accord.
7. Serve stew in shallow bowls and top with minced parsley.
Super Salad : mesclun, raspberries, kiwi, and avocados
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.