Total Calories: 231
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Soften tomatoes according to package directions.
3. In a skillet coated with cooking spray, cook spinach and onion just until wilted. Stir in feta cheese and set mixture aside.
4. In a large bowl combine turkey, oats, garlic powder, oregano, salt, black pepper, milk, and sun-dried tomatoes. Mix thoroughly.
5. Shape two-thirds of the turkey mixture into a 9×6-inch loaf and place in a 13×9-inch baking dish. Make an indentation along the center of the turkey mixture, leaving approximately 1½ inches around the edges of the loaf. Fill with spinach mixture and cover with the remaining turkey mixture to completely cover spinach filling. Pinch the edges to seal.
6. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until juices run clear when loaf is pierced with a fork. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.