Total Calories: 93
1. Cut potatoes into large chunks and add water.
2. Cover and cook until potatoes are tender, approximately 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add garlic to milk and heat over low heat just to the boiling point. If using sour cream, heat just until warm.
4. Add butter.
5. When cooked potatoes are soft, mash them in a mixer using the whipping attachment.
6. When potatoes are mashed, slowly add milk (or sour cream), garlic, and butter mixture while mixer is running, until whipped. Season with salt and pepper.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.