Total Calories: 175
Yield: 12 muffins
1. Measure oats and buttermilk into a bowl and allow to stand while you prepare muffin cups and remaining ingredients.
2. Lightly spray muffin-cup tray with cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl sift together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
4. In a separate bowl mix egg, erythritol, cinnamon, nutmeg, and oil.
5. Add egg mixture to oats and buttermilk, alternating with flour mixture. Combine just until ingredients are blended. Do not over-mix.
6. Gently fold in blueberries.
7. Fill muffin cups two-thirds full. 8. Bake at 400°F 20 minutes.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.