Total Calories: 244
1. Spray a 9x13 inch pan evenly with non-stick cooking spray
2. In a large pot, combine butter, peanut butter, and marshmallows over medium heat just until melted, stirring constantly
3. Remove pot from heat and add Rice Krispies cereal
4. Gently stir with a spatula until Rice Krispies are evenly coated with marshmallow mixture
5. Pour mixture into the sprayed 9x13 inch pan
6. Coat hands with a small amount of butter or cooking spray and gently press the Rice Krispie mixture into the pan. Do not press too hard or else your bars will be too dense.
7. For topping, combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in a medium sauce pan and stir constantly over medium heat
8. Once melted, pour over top of your Rice Krispie bars and spread chocolate mixture evenly over the top with a spatula
9. While chocolate mixture is still wet, pour crushed Heath bars evenly over the top
10. Allow bars to cool at room temperature until the chocolate is hardened
11. Cut into squares, serve, and devour!
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.