1. Cream butter and sugar together. Add yolks and blend well. Stir in vanilla.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder.
3. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and stir until a soft and pliable dough forms.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees F and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
5. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on cookie sheets. Make an indentation in the tops of cookies with the handle of a wooden spoon or with your thumb-this is the part your kids will love!
6. Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven.
7. Fill each indentation with seedless raspberry preserves -- using a baby spoon works well for this.
8. Place cookies back in the oven for 10 minutes, or until they just start to brown.
9. Remove from oven and immediately drop 2 or 3 chocolate morsels on top of each cookie. Let cool completely.
10. When cookies are cooled, dust with powdered sugar.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.