5 - Day Meal Plan
By Tina Wilder
Download these recipes into your Cook'n software. Then, you can save time and money by using your Cook'n software to make a grocery list! Save time by using the dovetailing and "prepare-ahead-of-time" features designed into this menu!
Weekly shopping tips:
- Flour Tortillas
- Rhodes Rolls
- Pork Chops
- Use up your flour tortillas tonight!
- chop extra cilantro to use Wed., store in fridge
- It's so important to get enough veggies in your diet, chop extra lettuce for tossed salad tomorrow night as well
- Use tossed salad, switch it up with a new dressing
- Use part of your bulk bag of Rhodes Rolls, store rest in freezer for Friday night
- If you have extra chops, bake em off wihtout breading at the same time, then store em in fridge and add to chili tomorrow
- Use remaining chopped vegetables
- Make enough side salad for two nights, save half for tomorrow night
- Use remaining side salad
- Use Rhodes Rolls from freezer
Download the meal plan here!
Weekly Newsletter Contributer since 2013