Thai Roti Bread is an easy to make recipe prepared using flour and milk. This bread can be served with any curry or other dishes.
|1 1/2 cups||flour|
|1 teaspoon||olive oil|
|1/2 teaspoon||baking powder|
|1/4 cup||warm water|
|1/4 cup||warm milk or coconut milk|
|butter or olive oil, for cooking rotis|
1. In large bowl, add flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and mix well.
2. Now add the oil, warm water, warm milk and mix to form smooth and semi stiff dough. If the dough is very dry then add little more water or milk.
3. Let the dough rest for about 30 minutes.
4. Dust the working surface. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
5. Roll each portion into 6 inch disk. See that the roti is not too thick or too thin.
6. Heat the pa and. brush it with butter. Cook the roti until it bubbles on one side and then flip it, again brush with some butter and cook till it becomes golden brown.
7. Repeat the process for remaining portions of the dough.
8. Thai Roti Bread is now ready. Serve hot.