Total Calories: 135
1. Heat the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fennel seeds and simmer while stirring until they begin to pop.
2. Quickly add the onion and the celery to the skillet and saute for 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent. Add the bell pepper and curry powder and continue to sauté another 1 or 2 minutes.
3. Add the lentils to the skillet and stir the ingredients well. Stir the water into the skillet, cover, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until the lentils are tender and the water is absorbed.
4. Remove the pan from the heat, add the miso, and mix well.
5. Ladle the hot dal over rice, garnish with cilantro leaves, and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.