Total Calories: 256
• Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Oil an 8 to 9-inch springform pan or a 6 x 10-inch cake pan.
• Soak the coconut in the pineapple and juice. Use all the juice from an 8-ounce can of pineapple but only 6 ounces of the pineapple. Set aside.
• Soften and cream the butter or margarine in a large mixing bowl. Cream in the stevia extract and the date sugar. Gradually cream in the beaten eggs. Don’t worry if the butter separates.
• Thin the yogurt with the soymilk or milk and add to the butter mixture. Mix in the vanilla and maple flavoring. Stir in the walnuts, the coconut-pineapple mixture, and carrots.
• Sift the flours, leavenings, cinnamon, and salt together twice in a separate bowl.
• Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring just until blended. The batter will be stiff.
• Spoon the batter into the cake pan, and bake for 1 hour. Cool in the pan.
• Release the pan and top with Cream Cheese Frosting.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.