1. Heat oven to 350°. Grease rectangular baking dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches. Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
2. Heat 5 cups water to boiling in 3-quart saucepan. Add asparagus heat to boiling. Boil 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender drain. Place asparagus in bowl. Toss with oil and lemon pepper seasoning salt.
3. Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth, milk and marjoram. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken, 1/4 cup of the bell peppers and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese. Cook about 2 minutes or until hot.
4. Spread about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture in baking dish. Top with 3 noodles, 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture, half of the asparagus and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers, starting with noodles. Top with remaining 3 noodles.
5. Beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spread over top of lasagna. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup bell peppers and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until hot in center and top is golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting
The whipping cream and cheese mixture that top this recipe form a pretty, golden brown, crispy topping. To "whip" up this topping in a flash, make sure that your cream is as cold as possible and chill the beaters and bowl for a free minutes in the freezer.
1 SERVING: Calories 455 (Calories from Fat 200) Fat 22g (Saturated 10g) Cholesterol 70mg Sodium 870mg Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 2g) Protein 30g * % DAILY VALUE: Vitamin A 36% Vitamin C 28% Calcium 40% Iron 14% * DIET EXCHANGES: 2 Starch, 1 Vegetable, 3 Medium-Fat Meat, 1 Fat * CARBOHYDRATE CHOICES: 2
From "Betty Crocker's Dinner Made Easy With Rotisserie Chicken." Text Copyright 2004 General Mills. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.