Total Calories: 366
Melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat; add onion and celery, and sauté until tender. Add flour to mixture and cook, whisking constantly, for 3 minutes. Gradually add milk and broth, stirring until thickened. Stir in salt and pepper.
Add cheese to mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until melted. Stir in potatoes and bacon. Add sour cream and cook until thoroughly heated. Add desired toppings to each serving.
Fun Fact: The Seven Wonders of the Modern World
Complied by the American Society of Civil Engineers
1. Channel Tunnel – Strait of Dover, between the United Kingdom and France
2. CN Tower – Toronto, Ontario, Canada
3. Empire State Building – New York, New York
4. Golden Gate Bridge – Golden Gate Strait, San Francisco, California
5. Itaipu Dam – Parana River, between Brazil and Paraguay
6. Delta Works/Zuiderzee Works – Netherlands
7. Panama Canal – Isthmus of Panama
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.