1. combine cornstartch, sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan. Add milk and cream, and cook until smooth and thick.
2. Put 1/3 c of the mixture in a small bowl and add the beaten egg yolks. Return mixture to pan.
3. Continue cooking 2-3 minutes, or until thick.
4. Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla. Pour into pie shell over sliced bananas and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with whipping cream.
5. For chocolate cream pie, decrease the sugar to 3/4 cup and add chocolate syrup with the vanilla and butter. Pour into pie shell, omitting bananas. Chill 1 hour and serve with whipping cream
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.