Total Calories: 1,251.667
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together dry ingredients until baking powder is well distributed.
2. Add remaining ingredients all at once to dry mixture and mix just until combined.
3. Heat griddle over medium-high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. (It should be hot enough so that when you sprinkle drops of water on the surface, they dance.)
4. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to measure and pour the cakes. Turn when bubbles come to the surface and pop, and the edges are slightly dry.
5. Serve with applesauce or light syrup and fresh fruit.
6. Makes approximately 18 pancakes. Leftover pancakes can be re-warmed in the microwave the next day, or frozen for another day.
Applesauce or Light Syrup