Total Calories: 6,398.167
1. Cut all the vegetables into small wedges.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick kettle and sauté the vegetables and garlic.
3. Crumble the turkey and add to sauté.
4. While waiting for the meat to brown, add seasonings to sauté. Open the cans. Once the meat is completely brown, add broth, tomatoes and frozen spinach.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil and add rice and cheese. Stir well. Cover and set timer for 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, search through the refrigerator for tossed salad “fixin’s.” Slice apples, kiwi, oranges or any other fruit you have. When timer goes off, dinner is ready!
This Unstuffed Peppers recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.