Total Calories: 1,181.263
1. Scrub potatoes thoroughly and pierce each 3 or 4 times with a fork. Wrap in a damp paper towel. Microwave on high 7 minutes. Test doneness by piercing with a fork. Cook longer if necessary.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Chop onion and seed and cut peppers into wedges or strips. Sauté onion, pepper, garlic, corn, and parsley over medium-high heat 3 minutes.
3. Add tofu and spices. Drain and rinse beans. Add to skillet. Sauté 5 minutes more. Meanwhile, peel and chop cooked potatoes into small pieces and add to sauté.
4. Add salsa. Cover and cook 3 minutes more.
5. To serve, sprinkle remaining parsley or cilantro on top. Accompany with a tossed salad and a bowl of fruit for dessert.
This Tofu Fiesta recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.