Total Calories: 2,311.333
1. Place rice and water in a medium nonstick saucepan. Cover, bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Set timer for 5 minutes. When timer sounds, remove from heat and allow to sit, covered.
2. Meanwhile, cut onion into wedges and chicken into strips.
3. Heat oil in a nonstick wok over medium-high heat. Add onion and chicken. Stir-fry until chicken is browned.
4. Add veggies to wok (no need to thaw). Cook 11 to 13 minutes to desired tenderness. (It’s ready when the water from the vegetables evaporates.)
5. Stir in sauce and nuts. Let cook 2 more minutes, then serve over brown rice. Save room for dessert.
The Easiest Stir-Fry Ever!
2 Chocolate Graham Crackers or Fortune Cookies