Total Calories: 1,401.206
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick spray.
2. Bake 8 minutes until slightly crisp.
3. Meanwhile, coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Sauté chicken, zucchini, onion, Tabasco, and Mexi Mix together over medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink.
4. Meanwhile, spread 1 T salsa evenly over each corn tortilla. Spread cooked chicken mixture over salsa.
5. Sprinkle cheese and olives over tortillas in order given.
6. Bake until cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, prepare tossed salad and orange sections. Serve 2 tortilla pizzas per person with one rounded tsp of sour cream on each.
Southwest Chicken Pizza
Fresh Orange Sections
This Southwest Chicken Pizza recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.