Total Calories: 1,401.206
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 2 cookie sheets with nonstick spray.
2. Bake 8 minutes until slightly crisp.
3. Meanwhile, coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Sauté chicken, zucchini, onion, Tabasco, and Mexi Mix together over medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink.
4. Meanwhile, spread 1 T salsa evenly over each corn tortilla. Spread cooked chicken mixture over salsa.
5. Sprinkle cheese and olives over tortillas in order given.
6. Bake until cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, prepare tossed salad and orange sections. Serve 2 tortilla pizzas per person with one rounded tsp of sour cream on each.
Southwest Chicken Pizza
Fresh Orange Sections