Total Calories: 1,582.177
1. Scrub potatoes thoroughly and pierce each 3 or 4 times with a fork. Wrap with a damp paper towel. Microwave on high 8 minutes. Test doneness by piercing with a fork. Cook longer if necessary.
2. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned. Turn and brown other side.
3. Meanwhile, seed and cut peppers into strips and onion into wedges. Add to chicken along with peas and sauté 2 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients to skillet and cover. The wine will begin evaporating quickly. When “brown bits” begin collecting in the skillet, the dish is done.
5. Serve with potatoes, salad and whole-grain bread. If you still have room for dessert, consider a small scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt.
Skillet Chicken & Vegetables in Wine