Total Calories: 1,413.318
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Spread sauce evenly over muffin halves.
3. Arrange bell pepper and mushrooms evenly over sauce.
4. Sprinkle cheese evenly over vegetables.
5. Arrange shrimp over cheese. (If using frozen cooked shrimp, run warm water over them to quick-thaw, then drain. Remove tails, if necessary.)
6. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, make Sunshine Carrot-Raisin Salad. Serve each person 2 English muffin halves.
Sunshine Carrot-Raisin Salad
This Shrimp Pizza recipe is from the Lickety Split Meals Cookbook. Download this Cookbook today.