Total Calories: 1,029.848
1. Scrub potatoes thoroughly and pierce each potato with a fork. Microwave on high for 7 minutes. (If you prefer your omelette without potatoes, then skip this step.)
2. Chop bell pepper and onion (or save time and use pre-prepped frozen!)
3. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Sauté onion and pepper with sausage over medium-high heat. Break sausage patties into chunks. When potatoes finish, chop and add to sauté.
4. Put English muffins or bread in toaster.
5. In a medium bowl, whip together all eggs and milk with a fork. Add to sauté and stir constantly.
6. Fold in tomato and cheese when eggs are almost completely done. Turn off heat, cover and let set 1 minute.
7. Top with ground pepper. Serve with English muffins or toast and cantaloupe.
Note: If not using meat, you may wish to sprinkle on 1/4 tsp. salt.
Whole Wheat Toast or English Muffins