Total Calories: 5,660.739
1. Combine rice and water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on high 9 to 10 minutes or until tender.
2. Stir broth, sugar, vinegar, cornstarch, and soy sauce together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Heat oil and garlic in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken and almonds. Cook until chicken is cooked through and almonds are golden brown, about 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cut pepper into 3/4" pieces and open containers. Add to stir-fry when chicken is done. Cook 3 to 4 minutes. Stir the broth mixture and pour in. Cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
5. Serve over rice with fruit on the side.
Saucy Almond Chicken
Stir-Fry over Brown Rice
Sliced Apples, Kiwi and Oranges